LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Optics and mechanics on all Seiler microscopes are warranted to be free from defects (excluding normal wear and tear) for the life of the product. The electronics in all Seiler microscopes are warranted for three year from date of invoice (excluding bulbs and fiber optic cables). Online Warranty Registration
EXPORT 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Optics and mechanics of all Seiler microscopes sold outside the United States are warranted to be free from defects (excluding normal wear and tear) for three (3) years from date of invoice. The electronics in all Seiler microscopes are warranted for one year from date of invoice (excluding bulbs and fiber optic cables).
- A microscope or parts can be returned within 30 days of delivery date. A 100% credit will be issued as long as product is in “new” working condition with no visible or optical damage.
- If the scope is physically damaged or not in “new” condition and returned in the 30 day window. The customer will be charged the depreciation of the product and a restocking fee at 20%.
- A scope that is returned 90 days from the date of delivery and is still in “new” working condition. We will issue a 20% restocking fee.
- After 90 days no returns will be accepted unless there is a warranty issue. Please refer to the warranty policy.
- RMA number must be issued for all returns.
Warranty Replacement or Repair
- A 3 year warranty will be issued on all electronics. Customer pays freight in and Seiler pays freight out.
- If product has been abused or physically damaged in anyway the product will not be covered under warranty.
- If the product is covered under warranty, customer will ship product to Seiler and pay the freight charge in. Seiler will repair that same item and return ASAP. No new product should be sent to replace this product, unless the product is not fixable.
- If a customer sends back product and we find that it is under warranty but there was physical damage to the scope, we will repair and charge the customer the repair/service fee. The fee is dependent on the repair.
- Replacement product should only be issued if the original product is faulty.
- RMA number must be issued for all repairs.