Evolution ZOOM Multidisciplinary Surgical Microscope
- Objective lens: 200m — 400m
- Eyepieces: 10x, 12.5x, and 20x
- Field of vision: 14-70mm
- Diopter setting: -6 to +6
- Minimum Interpupillary Distance: 48 to 78mm for the Inclinable Binocular Head
- Illumination field: 70mm
- Dual halogen standard light source with LED display control panel
- Illumination brightness in the working area at full power: 80,000 lux (min.)
- 0-200° Inclinable Head
- Xenon (optional)
- Vertical Working Height: minimum 0.70m and maximum 1.45m (without XY) (with XY Positioning system, minimum 0.67m and maximum 1.44m)
- Microfocus vertical adjustment limit: 40mm.
- Weight: 103Kg (not including accessories).
- Gross weight including packaging: 170Kg
- ITEM CODE: EVO Zoom
The XY system moves the Optical situation along the X and Y axis of the Horizontal Plane, with a movement of 22.5mm to either side from the central position. Requires the Multifunction Pedal in order to be operated.
Multifunctional Foot Pedal
Controls the following functions:
- Switches the illumination on and off
- Adjusts the magnification of the Zoom system
- Motorized microfocusing
- Movement of XY system by means of the Footstick
- Illumination brightness adjusting
This sale item come with a three-year warranty for optics, mechanics and one-year warranty for electronics. Most of these products have been used only at shows or for demonstration purposes. These sale items could also be discontinued items that have been replaced by newer models.